Albaicin + HammamFrom 61€
Recovers in Granada an ancient tradition: the hammam, offering a new bathroom concept focused on the general care of the body, keeping the atmosphere calm and simple refinement of Al-Andalus legacy.
VISIT THE ALBAICIN
The history of Granada's transformation "from the Islam to the Christianity"
We relate the passionate history of the transformation of Granada. We walk through the streets of the historical centre to discover the town planning soon after the Conquest. We enter into the heart of the Albaycín which represents the world of contrasts: tea shops and churches, narrow streets and incredible sights, monuments and secrets.
The narration describes important historical facts of our city covering: the figures of the Catholic Monarchs and Charles V, the Alhambra, the Moorish tragedy, the Albaicín Quarter today, the urban and water infrastructure , the Cármenes of Granada.
|Itinerary||Plaza del Carmen, Alcaicería, surroundings of the Cathedral, the Albayzín quarter, the river Darro.|
|Meeting Point||Plaza Bib-Rambla (by the kiosk placed in the closest corner to the Cathedral)|
|Duration||2:30 hours approximately|
|Language||If there were the possibility of a group in a single language, in some occasions the visit could take place in two languages.|
|Departures||November to February: Daily 11:00 a.m. // March to October: Daily 10:30 a.m.|
BATH+BODYWORK MASSAGE AND AROMATHERAPY
This complementary service consists on fifteen minutes of a relaxing massage that will make the stress of your diary life disappear.
The aromatherapy is included with the massage: aromatherapy is the art of relaxing, calming the pains, and strengthening the health and beauty by means of aromatic fragrances. These are the fragrances used for the massages:
- Lavender essence: extremely relaxing.
- Rosemary essence: will help your blood circulation and your mental clearness.
- Sage essence: will heal your skin, being an excellent antiseptic.
- Ylang- Ylang essence: recommended for anxiety.
You can also hire a double session of massage that could last for thirty minutes. Ask for the availability of this service at reception.
Meet at the restrooms on Sunday afternoon to Friday's meeting at 14:00, 16:00, 18:00, 20:00 and 22:00 h.
- Hydration is recommended from time to time with tea or water.
- It is advised not to stay more than 10 minutes in the hot thermal bath or steam room to avoid brownouts.
- If there was no possibility to make a group in a single language, in some occasions the visit could be carried out in two languages.