If you prefer a private tour, this is the best option. An official guide will go with you in the Alhambra and Generalife to discover this wonder of the world. The maximum number of people per group is 30, if this number is exceeded, you will have to hire a second guide.
The price of the private tour is estimated by group or service, that is, the costs is the same for one person o for a group from 1 to 20 people (children included).
- IF YOU ALREADY HAVE YOUR TICKETS:
Working days: 175€
Saturdays, Sundays and holidays: 210€
Price per group of 1-20 people (including children)
- Tickets Alhambra: IF YOU DO NOT HAVE TICKETS AND WANT US TO MANAGE THEM, SEE BUDGET.
- Rental of headphones*: 20 € per group of 7-20 people.
*To avoid acoustic contamination, the Monumental Complex of the Alhambra has set up the obligatory use of audio devices for groups of minimum 7 people.
* Transport is not included.
* If you have got entrance tickets, please don't forget to tell us in your reservation form with your entrence time for the Nasrid Palaces.
* The Monumental Complex of the Alhambra has set up the obligatory use of audio devices for groups of minimum 7 people.
The meeting point is the Alhambra and Generalife Access Pavilion near the Tourism Information Office.
|Itinerary||Nasrid Palaces, Charles V Palace, Medina and Generalife Gardens and Palace.|
|Groups||From 1 to 30 personss (max. 30 persons).|
|Timing||2.30-3.00 hours approximately.|
|Languages||English, French and Spanish guaranteed. Ask for German, Portuguese, Danish, Italian, Arabic, Japanish, Swedish, Dutch or Russian guided tours.|
|Guided Tour||During the whole visit by a Granada Official Guide, member of APIT (local Association of Professional Guides).|
|Meeting Point||In the Alhambra and Generalife Access Pavilion, near the Tourism Information Office.|
|Payment||Paying everything in advance, by credit card or bank transfer.|
|More information||Telephone: +34 958918029. Mobil: +34 677417790.|
Booking system with SSL security