- Tickets Alhambra
About the Alhambra entrances
- For reasons of conservation and quality of the visit, the number of daily tickets to the Alhambra is limited.
- Due to the high demand and the limitation of the number of visitors per day, it is recommended to purchase these in advance.
- Tickets are valid only for the day they have been purchased.
- The access hours to the different areas of the Alhambra will be governed by the type of ticket that has been purchased.
- The entry time to the Nasrid Palaces is printed on the tickets. Said time must be strictly respected, otherwise the right of access to them is lost without the refund of the price paid.
- It is advised that you pick up your reservation, at least one hour before the entrance time to the Nasrid Palaces.
Alhambra / Nasrid Palaces / Generalife / Palace of Carlos V / Bath of the Mosque
- Day Visit: from 08:30 a.m. to 6:00 p.m. (from October 15 to March 31).
from 08:00 a.m. to 08:00 p.m. (from April 1 to October 14).
- Night Visit: from 8:00 p.m. to 9:30 p.m. (from October 15 to March 31).
from 10:00 p.m. to 11:30 p.m. (from April 1 to October 14).
ACCESS TO THE NAZARI PALACES MUST BE MADE AT THE TIME INDICATED ON THE TICKET
Gardens and Palaces of the Generalife
- Night Gardens:
from 10:00 p.m. to 11:00 p.m. (from April 1 to May 31).
from 10:00 p.m. to 11:30 p.m. (from September 1 to October 14).
from 8:00 p.m. to 9:30 p.m. (from October 15 to November 14).