This is an all-inclusive walking tour which takes place every day. You will discover a unique arab medieval citadel, probably the best preserved in the world, that is also the highest tourist atraction in Spain.
We will show you the gardens and yards, like the Partal or the Generalife Gardens; the fortress, the palaces of the sultans, like the Palace of the Lions or the Palace of the Throne.
You will feel the atmosphere of the moorish culture surrounded by the perfums of the flowers and the murmuring of the water.
Special Offer: During the Holly Week the visit to the Alhambra with a official guide of the Alhambra and tickets included (without transportation) for 40 €. Check dates, schedules and availability here!
If you are not accomodated in Granada, you will also be able to enjoy this visit, as we can pick you up in: Malaga and Costa del Sol, and Seville.
- Tickets to the Alhambra and Generalife included.
- Guided tour by the Granada Official Guides: Members of AGIP (Local Association of Professional Guides).
- Timing: Approximately 3 hours. Every day at 10.00 am.
- Price: (VAT included)
- Accommodation available here.
* If there was no possibility to make a group in a single language, in some occasions the visit could be carried out in two languages.
|In the Alhambra: Nasrid Palaces, Charles V Palace and Medina, to finish in the Generalife Gardens and Palace.
|30 people maximum.
|English, french and spanish guaranteed.
|Paying everything in advance, by credit card or bank transfer.
|Telephone: +34 958918029. Mobil: +34 677417790.
Booking system with SSL security