Full day excursion to Granada with guided tour of the Alhambra and the Generalife. Pick up at major hotels in Seville.
The journey towards Granada follows the same route marked by the American writer Washington Irving in XIX century. We come across near cities and towns like Alcalá de Guadaira, El Arahal, Osuna, o Santa Fe, mentioned in his book "Tales of the Alhambra", crossing olive trees, cereal and fruit trees grounds, as well as mountains and valleys where the writer used to imagine bandits and smugglers from Andalusian mountainous regions in his romantic vision from Spain.
We arrive to Granada, where we visit the Alhambra , and inside it, the Alcazaba or military fortress, the Nasrid Palaces , Granadian Sultans' residence, with its famous Courts (Lions and Myrtles Courts), the Medina, and Charles V Palace. Later on we go to the Generalife , where we visit the sultans' summer palace and its marvelous gardens around.
After the visit, the vehicle will take us to the historical city centre, free time for lunch and return to Seville.
- Ticket of the Alhambra and the Generalife.
- ransport to and from your hotel in Sevilla.
- Guided Tour Guided tour by the Granada Official Guides: members of AGIP (Local Association of Professional Guides).
- Accommodation available here.
* The meeting point is usually your hotel or a hotel nerby. The meeting point will be fixed later.
* If there was no possibility to make a group in a single language, in some occasions the visit could be carried out in two languages.
* Le repas n'est pas inclu.
|Timing||Full day trip.|
|Includes||Go and return transport, guided tour, Alhambra and Generalife tickets.|
|Departures||Everyday from Seville's hotel, at the time which will be indicated later on.|
|Lunch||It doesn't include lunch but we suggest you where you can find the best places.|
|Groups||30 people maximum per guide.|
|Languages||English, French and Spanish guaranteed. (Ask for German and Italian).|
|How to pay||Paying everything in advance, by credit card or bank transfer.|
|More information||Telephone: +34 958918029. Mobile: +34 677417790.|
Booking system with SSL security